French Toast Recipe
Write a review
- 4 Slices of Purity 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1. Combine eggs, milk, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla into a bowl and whisk properly
- 2. Add bread to mixture until both sides are soaked with mixture
- 3. Over hugh heat, melt butter in a skillet and place soaked bread, and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Salt to taste. Serve hot with maple syrup or honey.
Purity Bakery Jamaica http://purity.com.jm/html/